SIGN UP FOR THE FREE NEWSLETTER AND GET A FREE HALF-HOUR NEGOTIATION VIDEO CLASS
CONSULTING & COACHING
At the conclusion of a consulting engagement with Prof. Freeman, clients are prepared to negotiate more creatively, competitively, and warmly, using outstanding tools based on Prof. Freeman’s extensive work on negotiation and conflict management.
Prof. Freeman accomplishes this mission by offering a portfolio of complementary capabilities including tools and principles, and in-person consulting.
Professionals seek out Prof. Freeman for his uncommon ability to coach them to be effective as they gear up for important negotiations.
Prof. Freeman consults on a selective basis with leaders, groups, teams and individual negotiators on projects that can be as short as a one-on-one call or as long as a lengthy strategy engagement. Recent engagements have included:
- Advising a Fortune 500 company on critical contract renewal talks with its biggest client
- Readying individual clients for pivotal talks about the terms of their employment
- Helping an entrepreneur prepare to negotiate the purchase of a fabled hotel in a small city
- Helping an AmLaw 50 corporate partner master contract negotiation in a structured, small-group setting
His one-on-one and small group work can help you
- Prepare powerfully using proven tools
- Roleplay using Negotiation War Gaming
- Work out what to say, how to say it, and what not say
- Apply previous training to specific upcoming talks
- Debrief between sessions and plan for the next round
- Pre-mortem and Post-mortem reviews
- Hybrid Coaching Using The Great Courses™ Negotiation Video
- Customized 20-Minute Exercises