“Knowledge is power,” said Francis Bacon, and that’s especially true in negotiation. Trained negotiators know that factual research is crucial, which includes understanding the numbers well. On-line calculators can help you understand the numbers before a negotiation about your business, your car, your credit cards, loans, mortgages, house, and apartment, among other things.^^
Generally. For a variety of on-line calculators consider
- About.com’s website at http://financialplan.about.com/cs/calculators
- CNNMoney.com’s website at http:// cgi.money.cnn.com/tools
- KJE Commercial Solution’s website at
Business and Marketing.
- Generally– Use the following business and marketing calculators to quickly and easily evaluate different aspects of your business.
- Generally– several are available at Consumer Reports.org’s site
- Lease or buy calculator– several are available including Bloomberg.com’s
- Auto payment calculator– several are available such as-Automart.com http:// www.automart.com/calculator.php